- What is On Error Resume Next
- What is Option Explicit
- What are different objects available in VBScripting?
- What object is used to perform operations on Files/Folders?
- How to get environment variable value into a variable?
- How to add/edit/remove registries?
- function to delete Files?
- How to check if OS is 32bit or 64bit ?
- can we execute VBscript inside Wisescript?
- how to pass values from VBScript to WiseScript?
- How to execute MSI using WiseScript?
- How to check if MSI installation using Wisescript is successful or failure?
- How to display a message while MSI installation is happening using WiseScript?
- How to check if a process is running using WiseScript?
- How to check if file/directory exists using WiseScript?
- How to check if a file is in use?
- How to pause wisescript execution for sometime?
- How to set the name of output file generated using WiseScript?
- How to copy files from one location to another location using WiseScript?
- What is the different between INST and '.'(DOT)
- How to stop execution of WiseScript?
- How to read Registry values using WiseScript?
- How to get current Date and Time using WiseScript?
- Can a wisescript runs another wisescript?
- How to install files on the system using WiseScript?
- How to install files if doesn't exist using WiseScript?
Search this blog for Answers on various queries